- Food Trucks at the Market!
We look forward to welcoming Brunched Around The World to the Market on September 19, 2019
- September is National Yoga Month
In Celebration of Yoga Month River's Edge Yoga hosts a Karma Class to benefit The Carpenter’s Shelter. Friday, September 21st. 6:30-7:45pm
- Join our friends at Ivy Hill Cemetery for the First of their Fall Events - September 21, 2019. Michael Jons Mind Reader and Psychic Entertainer...Not quite sure what may happen when we attempt to contact the spirit world but... They promise a spooky good time. Further details coming soon. Many thanks to the Ivy Hill Historical Preservation Society for their support of The Taste of Old Town North Music Jam! Ivy Hill Cemetery, 2823 King Street, 703-549-7413. info@IHCHPS.org
- A Taste of Old Town North
September 19, 2019 | 4:00-8:00pm. A Celebration of Old Town North, Past, Present and Future. Shop the Thursday Market, sample delicious food from local restaurants and listen to great music! Free Event!
“The Old Town North Alliance is delighted to be a sponsor of this crowd-pleasing event that highlights the variety of eateries in Old Town North and opportunities for recreation and wellness," said Agnès Artemel, President of the Old Town North Alliance. “The Taste of Old Town North brings together the best of our vibrant neighborhood."
- Congratulations to our friends at Row House for a successful soft open in August. The Grand Opening is scheduled for September 22, 2019. Details coming soon.
The Old Town North Community Partnership is looking for volunteers to help us with the market and other events throughout the year. Interested? We would love to hear from you. Please contact Margaret Townsend (River’s Edge Yoga) 571-218-2161 or email: email@example.com
"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."