- Help us help our neighbors in need... One in five Alexandria residents struggles to put food on the table. We will be accepting donations at the community table of healthy, non-perishable food for ALIVE throughout the season.
Not able to stop by Thursday? Don't despair... We will be holding a pop up market Saturday, August 24, 2019. 9:00am-1:00pm. Music with sweetYuca, fresh greens, pastry and more.
- Alexandria Restaurant Week - August 16-25, 2019
Many of Old Town North’s Restaurants have joined the fun. A complete list of participating restaurants can be found at www.visitalexandria.com
- Music at the Market - August 22, 2019 | 5:00-6:00pm with well known Kirtan Artist for Wynne Paris Co-founder of the Lovelight Music Festival.
- Join our friends at Ivy Hill Cemetery for the First of their Fall Events - September 21, 2019. Michael Jons Mind Reader and Psychic Entertainer...Not quite sure what may happen when we attempt to contact the spirit world but... They promise a spooky good time. Further details coming soon. Many thanks to the Ivy Hill Historical Preservation Society for their support of The Taste of Old Town North Music Jam! Ivy Hill Cemetery, 2823 King Street, 703-549-7413. info@IHCHPS.org
- Be Well...The Mid Atlantic Yoga Week- September 9th-16th: A Celebration of Mind, Body, and Spirit.
- A Taste of Old Town North - September 19, 2019 | 4:00-8:00pm. A Celebration of Old Town North, Past, Present and Future. Shop the Thursday Market, sample delicious food from local restaurants and listen to great music! Free Event!
The Old Town North Community Partnership is looking for volunteers to help us with the market and other events throughout the year. Interested? We would love to hear from you. Please contact Margaret Townsend (River’s Edge Yoga) 571-218-2161 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org