OLD TOWN NORTH CANAL DISTRICT · MONTGOMERY PARK PARKING LOT
901 North Royal Street
Hours: Thursday, 4:00-7:30pm
Did you know... Locally owned retailers, such as farmers markets return more than three times as much of their sales to the local economy compared to chain competitors.
- Amy from From Politics to Pastry -- chocolate chip scones this week. Crunchy nut bars, doggie treats, traditional and cocoa espresso amaretti, double chocolate biscotti, lemon ricotta cookies with Halloween-theme sprinkles.
- Gordon of NumeroMoja continues to bring his selection of Micro Greens. His fresh Kale is perfect on a hummus sandwich made with hummus from our friends at Perfect Pita.
- Ivana of Maillard Therapy shares savory potato turnovers w microgreens, caramel apple turnovers, shortbread butter cookies w blueberry lavender paste, and fruit & nut bread and muffins (apple cranberry walnuts blend). Also, gluten free chocolate shortbread cookies w raspberry marmalade flavor and gluten free vanilla shortbread w apricot marmalade.
- Ana of Ana's Twist has Fall soup, potato, broccoli and mushroom soup, gluten free empanadas, oven baked empanadas, and sorbet. Her offerings are vegetarian and gluten free
- Miguel of Canna Homey continues to bring us a range of CBD products including CBD tea, coffee, honey, cream, coconut bar, gummy bears, and drops.
- Amber of Kochany Wellness -- $6 Immunity Shots on hand as well as Honey Lattes, Hydrate Cantaloupe Pear juice and Nourish Spinach Kale juice. She is encouraging her fans to pre-order to ensure she has plenty for all. Her Winter Selections include a delicious array of health filled choices. Check out her Winter Menu. * New frequent buyer program, buy 10 bottles, get the 11th FREE.
We are a rain or shine market but we will cancel if high winds, heavy rains or thunderstorms make conditions unsafe for our shoppers or our vendors. Cancellations due to weather will be announced on The Old Town Morth Farmer’s Market Facebook Page and on 571-218-2161.
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Vía Volcán coffee is produced on our family farm in Panama through careful cultivation of top quality Arabica trees in ideal soil, altitude, and micro-climate conditions. The coffee beans are selectively harvested by hand, sun dried, and sent to our micro-roastery in northern Virginia for careful roasting in small batches to bring out an exquisite flavor profile.