OLD TOWN NORTH CANAL DISTRICT · MONTGOMERY PARK PARKING LOT
901 North Royal Street
Hours: Thursday, 4:00-7:00pm
Did you know... Locally owned retailers, such as farmers markets return more than three times as much of their sales to the local economy compared to chain competitors.
Farmer’s and Artisan’s Markets help to keep local food local!
We shift to our late fall hours this week - 4:00-7:00pm
Bundle up and stop by Thursday afternoon.
- For our vegan and gluten sensitive friends, many of our vendors have offerings just for you! Ana's Signature Soups and Freshly Made Empanadas are perfect for a quick dinner after work.
- Ivana of Maillard Therapy shares vanilla shortbread cookies w blueberry lavender paste filling, wafer cakes: Orange zest - dark chocolate mousse, Roasted hazelnut/white chocolate, (gluten free, vegan) vanilla shortbread cookies with apricot marmalade filling, potato-microgreens savory turnovers, savory turnovers filled with spinach and (dairy free & egg free) Hollandaise Sauce, caramel apple turnovers, Scandinavian Rosettes, and meringue bonbons.
- Urban Farmer Gordon of NumeroMoja brings us healthy Microgreens.
- Miguel of Canna Homey returns this week with his unique selection of CBD products.
- Sadly Amy of Politics and Pastry will not be with us this week due to a death in the family. Amy will return to us next week, Thursday, November 21st. We seen our deepest sympathies to her and her family for their loss.
- Harmony Hill hopes to be with us with late fall produce, farm fresh eggs and meats. Harmony Hill eggs are perfect for holiday baking.
- Make sure to pick up a cup of Via Volcancoffee to sip while shopping. Chris will be there to satisfy people coffee craving by 5pm.
- Kochany Wellness special healthy indulgence this week is “Divine” - Chocolate Coconut Milk with Reishi Mushroom Extract. Tastes like Chocolate Ice Cream but healthy! Can’t wait!Amber of Kochany Wellness reminds her loyal fans they can special order a favorite from her menu and remember to sign up for her loyalty program and bring her your empty bottles to reuse and or recycle. Winter Menu.
Pick up an early holiday indulgence or hostess gift from one of our guest Artisans. Our Guests rotate weekly so you never know what you might find...
- We will have a limited selection of Dire Necessities shawls and scarves from last season at the Community Table.
We are a rain or shine market but we will cancel if high winds, heavy rains or thunderstorms make conditions unsafe for our shoppers or our vendors. Cancellations due to weather will be announced on The Old Town North Farmer’s Market Facebook Page and on 571-218-2161.
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Check out our vendors...
Kochany Wellness - We are lifelong lovers of food and nature. And we believe that connecting with our earth and eating pure foods is vital to our mental and physical wellbeing. We started Kochany Wellness after giving a loved one, who was recovering from cancer, a bottle of spinach kale juice. The juice itself was of super nutrition but the empowerment our loved one felt in taking control of her health was precious. From that point on, we decided we want to offer that empowerment to all. Ease, Access, Empowerment. We do the work, you reap the benefits.
We source as many ingredients from organic and local farms as we can and use glass bottles ( in most cases ) because we trust they are safe from harmful chemicals but when we do use plastic bottles we make sure they are bpa free and fda approved. we gladly take glass bottles back for reuse.
Kochany (Polish for “Lovely” or “Loved one”) was founded in 2019 and is based in Loudoun County, Virginia.